- We at The Peelo School of Dance cannot accept responsibility for injury or damage to people, pets or property while you watch our videos and dance along with us.
- Risk Assessment: please ensure you’ve cleared enough space for you to dance without accidents
- Warm ups, stretching and cool downs are vitally important and we’d encourage you to do these every day
- Classes in our Studios, in person, face to face is the best way to learn and and to be taught. Our Virtual dance studio is only here to help us all get through this difficult time we find ourselves in.
- Please be aware that videos on this site are for The Peelo School of Dance Students to use. Please do not share videos on Social Media.
Click to enter —->>> The Peelo School of Dance Virtual Studio